Giving a successful presentation can be one of the hardest parts of many people’s jobs.
Ultimately preparation will be the key to success when it comes to giving a presentation, but how do you make sure you are prepared enough?
What about the structure? The content? How should you use visual aids? Being a successful presenter also involves understanding your audience, their expectations and needs.
This course covers the common mistakes people make when preparing for and giving a presentation so you can avoid these, as well as going over good practice and providing some practical advice that you can put to good use the next time you have a big presentation to make.
- 2 Content 70% Pass Required
- 3 Visual Aids 70% Pass Required
- 4 The Presentation 70% Pass Required
- 5 Listening 70% Pass Required
- 6 Learning Names 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 55 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).