I think everyone would agree that poorly called or run meetings waste valuable time for any organisation. This course will show you how to run meetings effectively and improve your ability to instigate actions that are quick and efficient.
The course starts with some basic definitions and statistics that outline how important running meetings effectively can be.
It examines factors that make meetings great, and some practical steps you can take to ensure everything runs smoothly and successful outcomes are achieved. It also covers some of the ways you can handle any problems that may arise.
Finally, it looks at different decision-making approaches you can use and finishes off with some notes on keeping a learning log to help you learn and grow, ultimately becoming a more confident and effective participant or chairperson.
- 1 The Basics 70% Pass Required
- 2 Planning 70% Pass Required
- 3 Preparing an Agenda 70% Pass Required
- 4 Problems and How to Deal With Them 70% Pass Required
- 5 Techniques for Resolving Conflict 70% Pass Required
- 6 Making Decisions 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).