This Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines course will start by explaining the key terminology used when handling medicines. It then goes into detail about the roles of the people involved, some of the different groups of medicines, providing different levels of support to patients, infection control, label interpretation and much more.
- 1 Introduction to the course 70% Pass Required
- 2 Terminology explained 70% Pass Required
- 3 The roles of those involved, legislation and licensing 70% Pass Required
- 4 Groups of medicines 70% Pass Required
- 5 Levels of support and routes of entry 70% Pass Required
- 6 Infection Control and equipment for dispensing 70% Pass Required
- 7 Label interpretation, record keeping and The Seven Rights 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).