The Early Years Foundation Stage, commonly referred to as the EYFS is a framework that all Early Years providers, including childminders, must follow.
This course aims to provide a gentle introduction to the expectations of the Early Years Foundation Stage and it can also act as a refresher for those wanting to update their knowledge. It will introduce you to some of the key documents and legislation that relate to Early Years providers, the process for registering with Ofsted and the various policies and procedures that need to be in place. It also covers learning and development requirements, how to observe and assess the progress of children in your care and the safeguarding and welfare requirements laid out in the EYFS Framework.
- 1 Introduction to EYFS 70% Pass Required
- 2 Observations & Assessment 70% Pass Required
- 3 Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements 70% Pass Required
- 4 Ofsted 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).