Effective businesses encourage the development of positive relationships between managers and employees, as well as amongst co-workers. Establishing and maintaining good work relationships is the key to a positive workplace, and it doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
This course will define employee relations and cover the many benefits good relations can bring to an organisation.
It’ll explain how to build confidence in management, including sharing the company vision, building strong teams and the importance of employee feedback.
It’ll examine how a proactive HR presence benefits employee relations. Then look at employment contracts and the role of the Employee Handbook.
The course briefly discusses Performance Management including information on motivating employees and how best to show your appreciation of their contribution to the company.
Finally, it’ll show you how to deal effectively with complaints, discipline and how to combat negativity.
- 1 Good Employee Relations 70% Pass Required
- 2 Implementation and HR 70% Pass Required
- 3 Contracts 70% Pass Required
- 4 Employee Handbook 70% Pass Required
- 5 Managing Performance 70% Pass Required
- 6 Recruitment, Retention and Training 70% Pass Required
- 7 Complaints, Discipline and Negativity 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).