Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course covers the same content as the Basic Fire Safety course with additional content tailored specifically for employees that work in care homes.
- 1 Chemistry of Fire 70% Pass Required
- 2 Common Causes of Fire 70% Pass Required
- 3 Basic Safety Features in Buildings 70% Pass Required
- 4 Introduction to Fire Extinguishers 70% Pass Required
- 5 What to do in Cases of Fire? 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).