- Apprentices make a valuable contribution to your business and can fill the skills gaps in your organisation.
- If you can’t find a standard to meet the business needs, you can help develop one.
If there’s a specific standard you’re looking for that isn’t currently available, you can join a ‘trailblazer’ group to develop it.
Find out more on Institute for Apprenticeships website.
- All you need to do is to register for a free digital apprenticeship account to manage your apprentices, there is a £3,000 incentive payment for welcoming a new apprentice in to your business!
- Apprenticeships create opportunities to bring in new talents at any level.
- Apprenticeships can help you to upskill or retrain current employees.
- You can work with Richmond Training to deliver training flexibly.
Ready to get started call Sue on 01244 344 322, email email@example.com to get your business the support and new talent you need to grow.