Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
Fire marshals (sometimes known as fire wardens) are civilians trained to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at businesses and other organizations. It is a legal obligation that workplaces must have a sufficient number of fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies.
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation protocol and using fire extinguishers.
- 1 Chemistry of Fire 70% Pass Required
- 2 Common Causes of Fire 70% Pass Required
- 3 Basic Safety Features in Buildings 70% Pass Required
- 4 Introduction to Fire Extinguishers 70% Pass Required
- 5 What to do in Cases of Fire? 70% Pass Required
- 6 Fire Statistics 70% Pass Required
- 7 Current Fire Safety Legislation 70% Pass Required
- 8 Fire Risk Assessment 70% Pass Required
- 9 Preventative Measures 70% Pass Required
- 10 Safety Features within Buildings 70% Pass Required
- 11 Role of the Fire Marshal 70% Pass Required
- 12 Action on Fire Discovery 70% Pass Required
- 13 Fire Drills and Evacuation 70% Pass Required
- 14 Fire Extinguishers 70% Pass Required
- 15 Pre-Engagement Action 70% Pass Required
- 16 Using a Fire Extinguisher 100% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 220 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).