Facebook is the world’s largest social network. With over a billion users it’s very likely that a proportion of your target customer audience will have a Facebook account. In the ‘Social Media for Business’ course you’ll have been encouraged to research and investigate the preferred social media platforms used by your target audience, so you should have a good idea at this point if Facebook is one of the right platforms for you.
Using Facebook in your business is about providing an effective means for your customers to interact with you and connect their friends to your business. Recommendation is the most powerful way a potential customer can be connected to a business, particularly when it’s being recommended by a friend. So if you know that a trusted friend likes a particular brand, you’re much more likely to engage with that brand.
Facebook is essentially a platform designed to facilitate social interaction between people with whom you’ve already established some mutual recognition.
- 1 An Introduction to Facebook 75% Pass Required
- 2 Setting up a Facebook Brand Page 75% Pass Required
- 3 Administrating your Facebook Brand Page 75% Pass Required
- 4 Adding Content to your Brand Page 75% Pass Required
- 5 Custom Applications 75% Pass Required
- 6 Getting People to your Brand Page 75% Pass Required
- 7 Facebook Advertising 75% Pass Required
- 8 Getting Website Traffic from Facebook 75% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 80 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).