There are two crucial attributes you must have when working with people in a caring, supportive environment. First, all service users must be treated with dignity and the second crucial attribute is privacy.
The course will start by defining dignity and privacy within the healthcare sector, and will explain how the two are quite often linked. It will then go on to give you a range of useful professional tips about setting up the right working relationship with your service users, and discuss some of the issues that can arise when dignity and privacy are not respected.
- 1 Overview of the Course 70% Pass Required
- 2 Understanding the Principles 70% Pass Required
- 3 Dignity – Good Practice Part 1 70% Pass Required
- 4 Dignity – Good Practice Part 2 70% Pass Required
- 5 Privacy – Good Practice 70% Pass Required
- 6 Self-care 70% Pass Required
- 7 Overcoming Barriers to Dignity and Privacy 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 50 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).